Survive SXSW with SuperGlued – Get App on iPhone and Android
Ok. Who is going to SXSW next week? Did you create your schedule? Did you coordinate with your friends? Know anything about those bands on the showcase? What’s official and unofficial? Will the line at the door be too long? Overwhelmed yet? RELAX – we’ll help you survive! Download the new SuperGlued iPhone and Android apps to help you organize, coordinate and document your SXSW experience.
The new version includes lots of helpful features including:
- Full SXSW Schedule – View calendar of shows by day of the week, artist or venue
- Create Your Schedule – Select the shows you plan to attend and stay organized.
- Recommended shows – If you are an iPhone user, we can scan your iTunes library and recommend shows. We’ll also add your favorite artists when you connect to Facebook.
- Real-Time Update on Where Friends Are At – Not sure where to go? See which shows your friends are at in real-time. And then ask them whether it’s worth heading to that show.
- Artist Bios – Learn more about each artist performing – bio, past shows and photo gallery.
- Live Twitter Stream – Post and browse Tweets from the show
- Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare integration – When you connect to your other accounts, we automatically add your friends on other services to your list on SuperGlued.
There are many more exciting features we plan to add in the coming months. We’d love your feedback on what you like and could be better – could you take a few moments to share your thoughts?
If you are at SXSW, please say hello. Follow us on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to meetup.