Updated SuperGlued iPhone App is Live!
The much improved SuperGlued iPhone App is now available, just in time for this year’s SXSW Music Festival. Here are some of the updates we made to it:
- Hot Shows in Your Area – What shows are everyone buzzing about? The rank is based on people going and chatter around the show.
- Member Profiles – Browse through member profiles to learn more about who’s going. You can see their list of shows and add them to your favorites list.
- Where My Friends At – Now it’s even easier to coordinate with friends. You can see what shows they’re at in real-time. Very useful at festivals such as SXSW.
- FourSquare Check-ins – We’ve integrated with FourSquare so you can check-in at shows via SuperGlued. You can also add shows to your list by checking into venues via FourSquare.
- Buy Tickets – You can now buy tickets to upcoming shows via the app. We display ticket prices from over 100 sources via our partner, BandsInTown.
- Improved Photo Browsing – We’ve improved the photo browsing experience. Check out photo galleries and give the photos you like a thumbs up!
- Active Twitter Links – You can now click through a link posted in a twitter message. The link will open in a new screen within the app.
- Bug fixes – No update would be complete without a few good old bug fixes!